ISOAH is a group of experienced White-Hat Hackers with experience of 10-15 years in Information Security working in India & abroad, where the goal is to make a safe Cyber World by fighting against Cybercrime. The company was founded 11 years back with an ambition to generate Internet Security awareness through knowledge and skill-based trainings & consultancy across Govt., Defense agencies, Corporates and Academia.
Today, we have a comprehensive information security service portfolio which spans from skill-based trainings, Security Audit, Vulnerability Analysis and Penetration Testing, Information Risk Assessment, Managed Security, Cloud Security, ITIL & ISO27001:2013 implementation.
Our team consists of professionals who are CISSP, CISA, ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor, CEH, OSCP, ITIL, COBIT, CHFI, CLSIM specialists.
ISOAH is member at CII, Nasscom & Data Security Council of India.
TV (Discussion on hacking on Channel "News Times"):
ISOEH received prestigious “Leadership in Education 2015” Award from DNA (Mumbai) & Star of the industry on 18.02.2015. Last two years recipients were IIT-Roorkie & BHU.
Certified Ethical Hacker (EC-Council) & an empaneled information security (ISO/IEC 27001:2013 & BS10012) Lead Auditor & Tutor at British Standard (accredited by IRCA), with 17 years of experience in IT / Cyber Security working in India, New Zealand & Singapore. His domains are Vulnerability Analysis & Penetration Testing (network, web application, Data Center, Mobile App), Security Audit, Privacy audit, ITGC audit, PCI DSS Implementation, Risk Analysis & Mitigation, ISO27001:2013 implementation, IT security training, etc.
- Speaker at CeBIT International conference on 16.02.2015 – topic – IT Security
- Speaker at CII Annual Events - ICT East in August 2014 & August 2015. Topic – Information Security
- Speaker at FICCI, Annual Consumer Rights Day, Kolkata (14.03.2014) – IT Security
- Organized Workshops on IT Security at Nasscom – 19.03.2015 & 06.01.2016.
- Speaker at ISACA Kolkata Chapter on “cyber Security” – 15.11.2014.
- Conducted a cyber-security workshop at STPI on the eve of Digital India Week – 02.07.2015.
- Organized workshop at US Consulate (Kolkata) on Identity Theft – 18.03.2016.
- Trained Kolkata Police, Anti-Cyber-crime Cell, Lalbazaar HQ (21.06.2014)
- Conducted Workshop at BSNL Kolkata HO on Information Security – 16.01.2016.
- Conceptualized, design & organized the biggest Ethical Hacking contest in West Bengal – InfoCom Hackstars (December 2013, 2014 & 2015), with support from ABP Group. Attended by 2000 participant.
- ISOEH has been mentioned the "best institute to learn Ethical Hacking in Kolkata" on "The Telegraph" (12th January 2012) - http://www.isoeh.com/images/news10-large.jpg
- Wrote an half page article on "Cyber Security" for Newspaper "The Telegraph" (21st August 2012) - http://www.isoeh.com/images/news13-large.jpg
- Appeared on Television shows on “Cyber Security” – News Times, India Today, Doordarshan, R Plus.
- Created & managed the online Community – “Hacker’s Library” back in 2005, which was the biggest IT Security community / forum in India at its time, with 80,000 members.
- As BSI Lead Auditor (ISO 27001), I have 100 man day audit experience, auditing companies like PayU, ONGC, KPMG, WBDC, Airtel, Capgemini, Concentrix, Genpact, Accenture, Robi Telecom, Ricoh, etc
- CII (East) Sub Committee Member of ICT and Skill Development
- Nasscom Eastern Region Council Committee Member
- Life Member / Invited Executive Committee Member of Public Relations Society of India (Kolkata Chapter)
- Associate Member of New Zealand Computer Society
B. Tech (IT), CEH 9.0, OSCP, CHFI, ISO Certified Lead Security Incident Manager (ISO/IEC 27035), ISO Certified Lead Forensic Examiner (CLFE), Alienvault Security Engineer, MCITP-SA, CompTIA A+, N+, CCNA, CCNP-R.
Expertise in Penetration Testing, Network Security Audit, Web Application Security Audit, Cloud Pentesting, iOS and Android Penetration Testing, Social Engineering Audit, Digital Forensics, Incident Handling and Disaster Recovery.