ISOAH is a group of experienced White-Hat Hackers with experience of 10-15 years in Information Security working in India & abroad, where the goal is to make a safe Cyber World by fighting against Cybercrime. The company was founded 11 years back with an ambition to generate Internet Security awareness through knowledge and skill-based trainings & consultancy across Govt., Defense agencies, Corporates and Academia.
Today, we have a comprehensive information security service portfolio which spans from skill-based trainings, Security Audit, Vulnerability Analysis and Penetration Testing, Information Risk Assessment, Managed Security, Cloud Security, ITIL & ISO27001:2013 implementation.
Our team consists of professionals who are CISSP, CISA, ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor, CEH, OSCP, ITIL, COBIT, CHFI, CLSIM specialists.
ISOAH is member at CII, Nasscom & Data Security Council of India.
TV (Discussion on anti hacking on various TV Channels):
- September 2016 – Received award from ITPV & TechPlus Media, New Delhi - Business Leader 2016
- August 2016 - ISOAH won Bengal Entrepreneurship Recognition from BCCI. Received award from Honorable Finance Minister of West Bengal, Dr. Amit Mitra.
- May 2016 - Received an award from the Public Relations Society of India (Kolkata Chapter) for "Spreading Cyber Security Awareness" among the mass.
- February 2015 - ISOEH received prestigious "Leadership in Education 2015" Award from DNA (Mumbai) & Star of the industry on 18.02.2015. Last two years recipients were IIT-Roorkie & BHU.
Certified Ethical Hacker (EC-Council) & an empaneled information security (ISO/IEC 27001:2013 & BS10012) Lead Auditor & Tutor at British Standard (accredited by IRCA), with 17 years of experience in IT / Cyber Security working in India, New Zealand & Singapore. His domains are Vulnerability Analysis & Penetration Testing (network, web application, Data Center, Mobile App), Security Audit, Privacy audit, ITGC audit, PCI DSS Implementation, Risk Analysis & Mitigation, ISO27001:2013 implementation, IT security training, etc.
- Speaker at CeBIT International conference on 16.02.2015 – topic – IT Security
- Speaker at CII Annual Events - ICT East in August 2014 & August 2015. Topic – Information Security
- Speaker at FICCI, Annual Consumer Rights Day, Kolkata (14.03.2014) – IT Security
- Organized Workshops on IT Security at Nasscom – 19.03.2015 & 06.01.2016.
- Speaker at ISACA Kolkata Chapter on “cyber Security” – 15.11.2014.
- Conducted a cyber-security workshop at STPI on the eve of Digital India Week – 02.07.2015.
- Organized workshop at US Consulate (Kolkata) on Identity Theft – 18.03.2016.
- Trained Kolkata Police, Anti-Cyber-crime Cell, Lalbazaar HQ (21.06.2014)
- Conducted Workshop at BSNL Kolkata HO on Information Security – 16.01.2016.
- Conceptualized, design & organized the biggest Ethical Hacking contest in West Bengal – InfoCom Hackstars (December 2013, 2014 & 2015), with support from ABP Group. Attended by 2000 participant.
- ISOEH has been mentioned the "best institute to learn Ethical Hacking in Kolkata" on "The Telegraph" (12th January 2012) - http://www.isoeh.com/images/news10-large.jpg
- Wrote an half page article on "Cyber Security" for Newspaper "The Telegraph" (21st August 2012) - http://www.isoeh.com/images/news13-large.jpg
- Appeared on Television shows on “Cyber Security” – News Times, India Today, Doordarshan, R Plus.
- Created & managed the online Community – “Hacker’s Library” back in 2005, which was the biggest IT Security community / forum in India at its time, with 80,000 members.
- As BSI Lead Auditor (ISO 27001), I have 100 man day audit experience, auditing companies like PayU, ONGC, KPMG, WBDC, Airtel, Capgemini, Concentrix, Genpact, Accenture, Robi Telecom, Ricoh, etc
- CII (East) Sub Committee Member of ICT and Skill Development
- Nasscom Eastern Region Council Committee Member
- Life Member / Invited Executive Committee Member of Public Relations Society of India (Kolkata Chapter)
- Associate Member of New Zealand Computer Society
B. Tech (IT), CEH 9.0, OSCP, CHFI, ISO Certified Lead Security Incident Manager (ISO/IEC 27035), ISO Certified Lead Forensic Examiner (CLFE), Alienvault Security Engineer, MCITP-SA, CompTIA A+, N+, CCNA, CCNP-R.
Expertise in Penetration Testing, Network Security Audit, Web Application Security Audit, Cloud Pentesting, iOS and Android Penetration Testing, Social Engineering Audit, Digital Forensics, Incident Handling and Disaster Recovery.
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) from ISACA, ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Lead Auditor from BSI.
34 years of experience in Banking Domain.
- Conducted Information security audit of Kamarhati branch, Allahabad Bank in March 2016.
- Conducted Information security audit as concurrent auditor for Union Bank, RBL Bank, Indian Overseas Bank.